Thursday, January 26, 2012

Operation Sanctuary 13-16/17


OK, here are the DVD specials. Thank Zalis for the translation.

This is basically an alternative route. Remember that this anime is based on a game/visual novel, and such games often have multiple routes, leading to the main hero ending up with different girls. So why anime can't have them?

The split takes part after episode 8. In episode 8, Naoki and Mikoto were running around the town searching for Yuusuke. Then they had some conversation in which Mikoto was telling Naoki about her past. Episode 9' continues from there.

8 comments:

  1. Might it be possible to get a DDL on these eps anytime in the future? I know we're going through a difficult time with DDLs right now, but I'd really like to see these episodes.

    The number of people in the torrents is not that high. It would take me 4-4 1/2 hours to get each episode using the torrents. If you can't, not big thing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try here for DDL
      https://animetosho.org/series/tsuki-wa-higashi-ni-hi-wa-nishi-ni-operation-sanctuary.2064

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! I got them. \o/

      Delete
  2. Just wondering if you're going to release a batch torrent for this series?

    I never did get around to watching it years ago so I'd like to rectify that but downloading a bunch of individual episodes would be a lot less convenient than getting everything in one go.

    Oh, and before I forget, thanks for bringing this to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u won't mingd will u plz upload to jumbofiles, rapidhare, or mediafire or even zippyshare. they all allow fast download and resumeable. Pretty plz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, the batch will be available on bakabt. You can also get it from the XDCC bot. I'll see about DDLs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; I'll keep an eye on BakaBT then. Hopefully it will be up soon.

      Delete
  5. thanks i will really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete