Thursday, January 27, 2011

D.C. Da Capo 13/26

OK, half of the first season is done! I've also added more shows to the future release plan, some of them were requested earlier.


Now, something to help you decide which subtitle track you want to watch.

Soldats translation

Miharu: (looks at something on her monitor) What is this? (clicks the banner) I fell for it again. I always click these ads. I wonder why I fall for them so many times.
Voice from TV: That's because you're an amateur.
Miharu: (switches TV off) Gosh, that was so rude!

AonE&HQA translation

Miharu: (looks at something on her monitor) Hm? What’s this? (clicks the banner) AH! I got stuck! Black is no good... black... Why do I keep getting stuck?
Voice from TV: Now--
Miharu: (switches TV off) How rude! Geez!

3 comments:

  1. You put in 2 sub tracks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,and you OCR'd them all?
    that's some dedication man :D
    Thanks A Lot :D
    I can't wait for D.C.-2 by the way.
    Nanaka <3<3

    ReplyDelete