Saturday, January 8, 2011

D.C. Da Capo 08/26

More interlaced sequences in this episode. I think I treated all of them. (Sometimes they are not easy to see, for example when the only moving part is someone's mouth.)

Since I stumbled upon a different ending in this episode, I decided to use it to learn some k-timing. I kind of succeeded, however now the question is, how do I get the damn song out of my head?!? Anyway, the next episode will feature the standard ending again, which is conveniently k-timed by Zalis (thanks again, hehe!)

This is kind of a recap episode, but don't miss the side episode. Note that in the DVD version the side episodes start after the main episode ending, not before the ending like in the TV rip. All episodes from 8 till 20 feature side episodes after the ending.

1 comment: