Monday, February 21, 2011

Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge

Just for a change after somewhat dramatic final episodes of Da Capo, I'll work on this rather entertaining superhero / mahou shoujo parody.

ANN: Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge
AniDB lists it as two shows: Love Pheromone / Gedou Otometai.


Video: x264 712x480 4:3 VFR 1050-1615 kbit/s (crf 16)
Audio: Japanese 2.0 AC3 448 kbit/s (*)
Subtitles: English styled softsubs, translation by Anime-Himitsu

Screen comparison with Anime-Himitsu TV rip (also shows DVD de-censoring)

(*) Except of the first episode, which is 224kbit/s. That's how the DVDs are, I didn't transcode the audio.

 
Episode 01: [pulled; get the v2 instead]

8 comments:

  1. Dling for that delicious brown elf succubus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. How speed of resease planned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, speed? 2-3 episodes per week, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks
    this is the one show I thought I'd never have dvd rips of. Even though I watched it years ago I still get the OP stuck in my head sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  5. good video...but the subs are boring ...himitus's font is styled nicer...should try for something better for ep2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Himitsu used colored Dom Casual/Bold for ep1 and Impress BT for ep2-13, I could use those fonts too, but... I don't really like when fancy fonts are used to sub the main dialogue. Legible white sans-serif with black outlines is my religion. (I used Impress BT myself in Canvas 2, but that was an exception I'm unlikely to make twice.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unlike Himitsu's release though, you can change the fonts/colors in these to be whatever you want them to be.

    ReplyDelete